Oh sweet summertime, we at Gray Line New York are definitely big fans of you.
From your perky golden rays of sunshine, to your abundant fields of green grass in Central Park– we cannot get enough.
Hop-off the double-decker bus and explore the Big Apple with our 2011 Summer Bucketlist:
1. Bronx Zoo
2. Rent a boat at the Central Park Boathouse
4. Happy Hour in Bryant Park
5. Walk down Stone Street
6. Shakespeare in the Park
7. Grab drinks at the Top of the Standard Hotel
8. Attend a River to River Festival Concert at the South Street Seaport
9. Times Square Comedy Show
10. Go to a Yankee’s Game
11. Have a picnic in Sheep Meadow
12. Visit all of the museums on Museum Mile (Guggenheim, Metropolitan Museum of Art, etc.)
13. Take a picture in front of Carrie Bradshaw (Sex & the City) and Kathleen Kelly’s (You’ve Got Mail) brownstone
14. Ride the attractions at Coney Island
15. Fire Island
16. Camping on a beach in Long Island (Obviously, we have a thing for islands.)
17. Train for the 2011 ING New York City Marathon in Central Park
19. 4th of July Fireworks Cruise in the New York Harbor
20. Explore the newly opened section of High Line Park.
What’s on your NYC Summer Bucketlist?