Here’s some pics I took of the fireworks. Enjoy 🙂
Gray Line New York is a happy to announce the new Statue by Night Tour. Get a close up look at the Statue of Liberty as it glows through the night!
The tour includes a bus tour of the sparkling New York skyline and then you’ll board a 30 minute boat cruise and enjoy the sight of one of New York City’s greatest marvels. For more details click STATUE BY NIGHT.
New tours from Gray Line New York! The FreeStyle New York tour offers 48 hours of hop-on hop-off double decker fun that includes the Downtown Loop, Uptown Loop, Brooklyn tours and a Night Tour. PLUS, admission to any THREE of the listed NYC attraction below:
- Ferry to the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Top of The Rock Observation Desk
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- The American Museum of Natural History
- Interpid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- South Street Seaport Museum
- The Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian in New York Tour
- The Tribute WTC Visitor Center
- New York Skyride
Great sightseeing and tours at a Great Price! For more info, click FREESTYLE NEW YORK TOUR.
Seems like the fireworks are happening on the west side this year. For more info and directions on the fireworks spectacular, click here.
This will be a much better viewing of the fireworks thanks to the newly constructed Riverside park right off the west side highway.