New York City can be pretty big sometimes. Big and intimidating. When you travel here, you probably ask yourself how can I see all of New York City in one day? Is there a tour that I can see the top NYC sights in a short time so I can save the rest of my week for other sightseeing activities? Well, now there is.
Introducing the all new New York City in One Day Tour!
In this 6-hour personalized tour of 12 people or less, you will sightsee by foot, minibus and boat. See all of the top New York attractions like the Empire State Building and the Brooklyn Bridge with a knowledgeable, local tour guide. Experience the neighborhoods of Manhattan, the New York skyline from the Hudson River, and more when you sign on for the New York City in One Day Tour.
- 6-hour New York sightseeing tour, led by a friendly local guide
- See top New York attractions by foot, minibus and sightseeing boat
- Relax aboard a minibus and pass sights such as the Empire State Building and One World Trade Center
- Stroll past New York City Hall and Brooklyn Bridge, and wander along the High Line, an elevated parkland walkway
- Enjoy a 1.5-hour New York Harbor sightseeing cruise and view the Statue of Liberty alongside other sights
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 13 people ensures personalized attention from a guide
You can book this brand new tour now online (New York City in One Day Tour) or by calling our visitors center 1-800-669-0051