It’s time to start planning to ring in the New Year’s in NYC!
This year, we’re bringing back the premiere event of the year with our 2014 New Year’s Eve Open Bar Harbor Cruise! Hop on the CitySightseeing New York boat and ride around New York Harbor with an open bar, live DJ, desserts, coffee, and a champagne toast at midnight. And don’t forget to watch the fireworks as they soar over the Hudson River when the clock strikes 12.
New Year’s Fireworks Cruise details:
- Open Bar (Must be 21+ to attend)
- Champagne Toast
- Live DJ entertainment and dancing
- Desserts and coffee
- Light meal options available upon request
- Boarding begins at 9 p.m.
- Sailing begins at 10 p.m. until 1 a.m.
- Boarding at Pier 78, West 38th Street at the Hudson River
- Reservations are required
- Tickets are limited and expected to sell out, so get your tickets now!