Tennis fans from around the world will soon descend upon New York City for our nation’s premiere event, the US Open. If you haven’t planned out your tennis watching schedule yet, let us help.
First, the pertinent info:
- The US Open begins on Monday, August 26 and concludes on Monday, September 9
- All US Open matches are played in Flushing Meadows Park in Queens
- The easiest public transportation to Flushing Meadows is the 7 train, which leaves from Times Square and Grand Central Station among others locations.
So, you love tennis and want to watch? Here are some suggestions:
- The Qualifying Tournament (August 20-23) is completely free
- August 25 is Practice Day for the top players, and is also free
- Tickets are on sale now, but only individual tickets remain
See you at the court!
Image via usopen.org