How to Enter: Tell us why you think a certain set of grandparents deserve to be selected to win tickets to Mary Poppins on Broadway and Dinner at Heartland Brewery or Chop House in Times Square, as well as complimentary car service for the day.
You can nominate a set of grandparents by submitting a link to the Gray Line New York official contest page at newyorksightseeing.com/grandparentsday. Some fun entry suggestions are:
- Writing an poem
- Making a video
- Taking a photo
- Drawing a picture
- Singing a song
- Designing a website
- Any way that you can think of!
Be as creative as you can be and share with us why your grandparent duo deserves a complimentary day in NYC.
- All Nominees must be grandparents
- Nominations must be submitted between August 22, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. and September 5, 2012 at 12:01 a.m.
- Nominations must be submitted via a link to a third party content host (YouTube, Imgur.com, etc.)
- For the best chance of winning, keep submissions concise and on point. Quality over Quantity.
- Winning grandparents will be announced by Gray Line New York on Friday, September 7, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
- Two (2) tickets to a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday performance of Mary Poppins in 2012
- Lunch or dinner for two (2) at Heartland Brewery or Chop House in Times Square
- My Sedan car service to drive you from anywhere in Manhattan, to and from the theater district for your meal and show.