Are you a college student or recent grad looking for a New York City-based internship? If so, the Marketing Department for Gray Line New York has an immediate internship opening. This is an incredible opportunity to help transition a 100-year-old company into the new age of media.
The intern will be primarily responsible for assisting with on and offline promotions, interacting with customers, producing videos for our YouTube channel, conducting research in the field, daily social media updates, coordinating donation requests and general administrative duties.
- 20-40 hours per week in-office commitment, between 9 – 5pm
- Pursuing or have completed a Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong understanding of marketing communications and branding
- Extremely enthusiastic, outgoing and a fun sense of humor
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work alone
- Open-minded, creative and collaborative with a team
- Excellent writing and proofreading abilities
This internship is unpaid and for school credit/experience only. For consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Marketing Intern. Also, please list links to the social media accounts you manage, both personally and professionally. We look forward to hearing from you!