GRAY LINE NEW YORK
THANKSGIVING DAY ROUTE DETOUR
- Downtown Loop – Begins on 47th and 8th Ave 8am – 5pm.
- Night Tour and Night on the Town Tour – Not operating Thanksgiving Day.
- Downtown Loop – Runs from the East side 8am – 5pm.
- Uptown – Runs from 46th and 8th Ave 8:30am to 4pm
- Manhattan Comprehensive – Depart from 47th and 8th Ave in front of Starbucks.
- START 46th & 8th Ave
- Continue North on 8th Ave to 57th St.
- Left on 57th to 10th Ave
- Right on 10th Ave to 72nd St
- Continue onto Amsterdam Ave
- Straight on Amsterdam Ave to 112th St. Stop (Church)
- Then continue on Amsterdam Ave to 125th St
- Right on 125th St to Adam Clayton Powell
- Right on Adam Clayton Powell to 110th St.
- Right on 110th St to Columbus Ave
- Left on Columbus Ave to 9th Ave
- Continue on 9th Ave to 42nd St
- Left on 42nd St to 8th Ave
- Left on 8th Ave to 46th St
EAST SIDE DOWNTOWN
- Start 49th St & Lexington Ave (Waldorf)
- Go west on 49th St to Madison Ave
- Right on Madison to 60th St
- Left on 60th St to 5th Ave
- Left on 5th Ave to 58th St. &59th St at the fountain STOP
- Continue on 5th Ave south to 42nd St STOP
- Continue on 5th Ave south to 33rd &32nd St STOP
- After 32nd &33rd St stop on 5th Ave regular route back to 49th St & Lexington and continue same route
WEST SIDE DOWNTOWN
- Start 47th & 8th Ave
- Go north on 8th Ave to 49th St
- Left on 49th St to 9th Ave
- Left on 9th Ave to 42nd St. STOP
- Continue 9th Ave to 34th St. STOP for Macy’s & Empire
- Continue on 9th Ave to 23rd St
- Left on 23rd St to 7th Ave
- Right on 7th Ave then regular route to 1st Ave & 23rd St
- Left on 23rd St to 8th Ave
- Right on 8th Ave to 47th & 8th