Well, it’s around 4PM and as my good friend Winnie the Pooh says, “I have a rumbly in my tumbly.”
NYC Restaurant Week is quickly approaching, a time for locals and out-of-towners alike to experience 3-course meals for an affordable price.
- $24.07 for Lunch
- $35.00 for Dinner
Here are our office’s top picks for where to eat:
1. Mesa Grill – Because who doesn’t want to catch a glimpse of Bobby Flay?
2. Blue Water Grill – A former bank transformed into a seafood restaurant. Neat!
3. Fig & Olive – For those who dream about dipping hearty bread into 3 various types of olive oil. Yum.
4. Blue Smoke – Mouth watering BBQ and live jazz. I’m sold!
5. Spice Market – The vibe and decor here are amazing. Now if only my tiny Upper East Side apartment would have the same feeling…
For more foodie fun, check out our Walking Food Tours in NYC:
Click here to view the full list of Restaurant Week menus.
What are your NYC Restaurant Week recommendations?