From beads, to Bourbon Street, celebrating Mardi Gras in New York City will change your life.
After your NYC tour, make sure to visit a few of our favorite New Orleans’ inspired bars and restaurants in the heart of the City That Never Sleeps.
Where To Celebrate Mardi Gras in NYC:
- Bourbon Street Bar & Grill – Stop by Midtown West for $5 Happy Hour Hurricanes, Endless Jambalaya Bowls and Dixie Blackened Voodoo beer.
- Johnny Utah’s - Fat Tuesday Texas Style with $5 Hurricanes and Hand Grenades. No cover in Midtown with your Mardi Gras mask and free bull riding all night long.
- Billy Hurricanes – This rowdy New Orleans’ inspired bar in the East Village is known for their $6 Hurricanes and Sweet Tea.
- Great Jones Cafe – Tasty Creole Wings, Jambalaya and Shrimp Po’Boys in the East Village? Yes please.
- Delta Grill – Hell’s Kitchen: $25 for admission, 1 Hurricane, All You Can Eat Cajun Buffet and live music.
- Bourbon Street – Head on over to Queens for their famous Jambalaya Pasta.
- Silver Moon Bakery – Every Mardi Gras party needs a vibrant King Cake and this Upper West Side bakery delivers the goods.
- Bourbon Street – Hop-off the Uptown Loop and score some beads at this French Quarter inspired Upper West Side bar.
- Two Boots – Who doesn’t love a good Po’Boy? Venture over to Brooklyn for this N’awlins specialty.